Friday, May 17, 2024

Lightworker Story 1 — Never Put Out Your Inner Fire!

 

1. Did you have any special experiences in your childhood? 

I don’t have many special experiences in my childhood. I just felt that this world was not very normal since primary school, and many things felt strange and unreasonable, but I couldn’t figure out the reason. When I was in primary school, I liked to read magazines and books titled "Mystery", "The World's Top 10 Unsolved Mysteries" and "Exploring the Unsolved Mysteries of Mankind". I grew up thinking that other civilizations had appeared on Earth before us, and aliens definitely exist.

🌈

2. What about your awakening experience, why did you want to explore the truth, and did you have any special feeling when you saw Cobra’s message. Compared with various channeled messages why do you think Cobra’s message/intel from the Resistance Movement is more trustworthy?

I was very interested in the Mayan calendar in the 2009 disaster film "2012". As mentioned above, I was highly interested in these things since I was a kid, and I have been looking for such content most of the time. Therefore when I heard about the magical Mayan calendar, I searched for relevant content on the Internet. And in the course of searching, I came across many channeled messages and disclosure articles, such as Project Camelot Series, David Wilcock's videos, and David Icke's videos.

At that time, I did not know that channeled messages have problems, I just wanted to read messages that are from aliens. At that time, there were a lot of channeled messages everyday, and it was impossible to read them all. I was eager to find out questions such as where we came from, what is our future, will the whole social system change, and how long can we get there.

I accidentally saw one of Cobra’s posts in the middle of 2012. At that time I felt that the articles in this blog were very different from channeled messages, it was full of real content, without empty words, and I felt that this was the answer.

🌈

3. After your awakening, did you receive support or experience interference from your family, if it’s interference, how do you cope with it?

After my awakening, I faced objection from my family. Due to different views, there were many arguments, and I even wanted to divorce. Later, as we are both tired, we simply ignored all the arguments. I started to devote all my spare time to organise and edit articles on social media to divert my attention.

🌈

4. What types of Light work do you mostly do and from your experience, is there anything that deeply impresses you?

What I mostly do is sharing the truth, backing up and sharing the Chinese version of Cobra’s messages, interview transcripts, conference notes, meditation audios, meditation videos and other related videos mentioned in the intel. The most profound impression is that the more truthful the knowledge is, the greater resistance we may face to share it to the public.

🌈

5. Do you have a clear understanding of your talents and energy characteristics, combined with your interest, what kind of work do you think you are suitable for, and what contribute to your happiness the most?

Healing, tolerance, patience are my traits. I think the best job for me is file keeper. And my happiness comes from helping others.

🌈

6. Did you experience any major setback after awakening? If so, how did you overcome it and what are the reasons that made you continue to work for the Light?

The major setback is the suspension of my three accounts which were used to spread the truth of Light. I firmly believe that the Event will happen and the Light will triumph over evil.

🌈

7. Have you met any soul family members and/or soulmates after awakening? If so, do you think meeting them changes you, and what have you learnt from the relationship?

Yes, we need to tolerate and understand each other. If your wounds are not healed much, it can be hard to get along with your soulmate, and "unconditional love" needs to be present throughout the relationship.

🌈

8. How do you balance your material life and spirituality, do you have any advice? 

Having a stable material life is a necessary condition for spiritual growth. A stable material life is also a necessary basis for sharing the truth on a continuous basis. You can go for a walk in a park everyday, breathe in fresh air and develop good living habits. Having a healthy body helps you work better. When you are tired, you can listen to music, watch movies, go out to see the beautiful scenery, live a balanced life.

🌈

9. Do you think self-healing is important after awakening? Please share some lessons, feelings or short stories if you like.

Healing is important. Have more self examination, learn to see things from other's perspective, participate in the monthly remote healing is also beneficial.

🌈

10. If you could share a message with everyone, what would you say? 

Never put out your inner fire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lightworker Story 7 — Every Awakened Person’s Effort Counts!

1.  Did you have any special experiences in your childhood? W hen I was a child,  I was  very  interested in  space, astronomy, ancient civi...